|with the support of these
News & Resources
Don't forget to download our amazing past presentations (in newest-to-oldest order):
- Sep. 19, 2019: Download Shally Steckerl's presentation about custom search engines, outreach, lead nurturing and more at our September live event
- Sep. 17, 2019: One of the Ukraine's top sourcers, Denis Dinkevich, shared his insights and some of the latest tips and tricks in a webinar hosted by Hiretual. You can still view the recording and obtain the slides free here (you can also download the PDF of Denis's slides directly here)
- May 2019: Download Glen Cathey's world-premiere presentation about Introversion as a neurodiversity category in sourcing, recruiting and D&I at our May live event
- Mar. 2019: View the slides and recording from BATSA's first webinar of 2019, "The Modern Sourcer's Daily Dozen" by Glenn Gutmacher, including a bonus segment on tapping APIs free for sourcing
- Feb. 2019: Download presentations from the February live event when BATSA returned in 2019 from hiatus with a bang, to kick off a year-long Sourcing Legends Series, featuring an irreverent but insightful presentation by the candid, iconoclastic Steve Levy, plus great sourcing tips from Boston's own 2017 SourceCon Grandmaster, Randy Bailey
- Click here for the presentations from BATSA's sixth quarterly event featuring Andrew Gadomski - live attendance again in triple digits at Microsoft's New England Research & Development (NERD) Center in Cambridge, MA out of 227 pre-registered!
- BATSA's fifth quarterly event featuring Carmen Hudson, consultant at RecruitingToolbox, challenged us to think more broadly about the role of sourcing. She shared the key system attributes (KSAs) that she views as imperative for sourcing professionals, and how to do them in a real-world recruiting context, in her Modern Sourcer's Toolkit.
- BATSA's fourth quarterly event featuring Matt MacDonald, Americas Sourcing Lead at SAP, talking about gamification of your sourcing team and KC Donovan on candidate engagement! View or download the keynote presentation on sourcification by Matt MacDonald from Google Docs (note: can take a while to load) and the PDF version of KC Donovan's talent engagement in 300 seconds presentation (much faster download).
- BATSA's third quarterly event featuring Ed Nathanson - live attendance again in triple digits at Monster.com's auditorium in Weston, MA out of 220 pre-registered! Download the PDF version of Ed Nathanson's presentation.
- BATSA's second quarterly event featuring Steve "Recruiting Inferno" Levy - over 140 in attendance at Constant Contact, Waltham, MA, out of many more pre-registered! Download the PDF versions of Steve Levy's presentation, his Mexico inmail template and node.js inmail template and Randy Bailey's presentation (and click here to watch Steve's "Sourcing Hillbillies" video which debuted to the world at this BATSA event!)
- BATSA first quarterly event featuring Randy Bailey and Glenn Gutmacher - over 100 in attendance at Microsoft New England Research & Development (NERD) Center, Cambridge, MA out of many more pre-registered! Get Glenn's updated BATSA bookmarklets here (including the one that leverages Randy's trick from the event where you simply copy the metro location name on anyone's LinkedIn Recruiter profile and it shows you the corresponding city and state. See BATSA's Facebook group for discussions on how to use these and other bookmarklets (please do *not* ping Glenn). You can download Randy Bailey's and Glenn Gutmacher's presentations from BATSA's Google Group (free to join)
Photo above: Ed Nathanson presenting on talent brand at the event hosted at Monster.com auditorium, Weston, MA, Jun. 17, 2015 (more here)
P.S. And for something sure to go viral, check out this YouTube video featuring what industry gurus Gerry Crispin, Shally Steckerl, Lars Schmidt, Matt Charney, Craig Fisher, Maren Hogan and others have to say (quite sarcastically!) in reaction to tweets about the state of big data, analytics, candidate experience, etc., in sourcing and recruiting. Lovingly compiled by BATSA steering committee member, Marie Burns.
Home | Events | News & Resources | About Us | Jobs | Media | Sponsor | Volunteer | Sitemap
Copyright 2014 -
Boston Area Talent Sourcing Association. All rights reserved.